Flagship store Motivi in Milan
Fitting of the store with furnishing solutions that enhance the new concept of the brand.
Fashion & Lifestyle
Retail / Window Display
For the first flagship store Motivi, in Milan Corso Vittorio Emanuele, we managed the realization of the display system and of the furnishing inside the store, finalizing the construction and installation steps in one week time, during the month of August.
The customer has entrusted us with the fitting of 260 square meters of store, in the center of Milan, for the fitting of the new flagship store Motivi.
The display system is composed of vertical structures with height 3.80 m supporting the shelves, with tables in the center of the space and display accessories such as boards, hooks …
For this project, during the first prototyping step, we have created and assembled a section of the wall-fitting in our premises, so that the customer could view the result of our work and provide us with their agreement to realize it in the store.
Production took one month and entailed:
- wood-working in wood carpentry
- lacquering of the wood, creation of wall panels and display shelves
- creation of partitions for fitting rooms, check-out desk and central platforms
- metal-working (metal carpentry) and varnishing to obtain the brushed brass effect
- production of mirrors, painted glass (table tops, covering of existing pillars)
- stuffing of the poufs of fitting rooms
- supply of tapestry for the curtains of fitting rooms and for the decorative lamps hanging from the ceiling recess with drop-shaped light bulbs.
The construction and installation steps have been finalized in only one week time.